12 Perfect Baby Name Choices for Your Future …
There are so many baby names to choose from, and it can be a daunting task when you think about how much your child's name can affect their lives. Will they be made fun of because you didn't realize a clever rhyme? Is there another meaning behind their name that will plague them? Will they love their name forever or resent you for your choice?
Maybe I am the only one who considers all those questions before ultimately coming to the name choice for my child, but I have a feeling I'm not. If you're one of those parents who tries to come at this big (but totally fun) decision from all angles, have you considered what your child's name says about their potential career?
If you are still on the hunt for the perfect name for your baby boy or girl and you have a hopeful vision of what career you'd like them to have (or to stay away from), here are some perfect name choices for your future …
Rock stars live fast and glamorous lives, and if you want your child to not only be famous, but also be famous for an art they love, a rock star is not a bad profession. There are names that just scream “meant to be famous,” and here are a few:
1. Axl: If you want your child to be inspired by one of the most famous rock stars, Axl is a good place to start. The name is catching some wind with celebrity children as well (Fergie named her son Axl).
2. Etta: Inspired by the amazing Etta James, not only will giving your daughter this name inspire her singing career, it's a name that is elegant and not too common.
3. Jett: It must be those short names that does the trick for making us think of a rock star, and the name Jett is no exception. It's a name inspired by Joan Jett, a famous guitarist, which works well for boys or girls.
Now, I don't want to say that a name alone has the ability to make your child an education superstar, but there are some names that just seem to go perfectly with an A+ student. While grades aren't everything in life, genius kids (whether they be extra smart at art, math, gym, or any other subject) can go far in life.
4. Bill: Bill Gates is one smart man, and there's no doubt that he knows his stuff when it comes to computers, programming, and running a business. He'd be a perfect inspiration for your baby boy.
5. Neha: Inspired by Neha Ramu, a 13-year old genius. Giving your daughter this name may not result in the same smarts as Neha has, but it's a gorgeous, unique name.
6. Stephen: Stephen Hawking is one name that comes right to my mind when I think genius. While not all A+ students are geniuses, per se, a lot of work and dedication comes into making grades, and there's no doubt Stephen is dedicated to hard work.
It doesn't matter what your stance is in US politics, there are some names that just stand out as “political.” If you want your child to be inspired to action and become a figure of United States policy, here are some names that will help carve their path.
7. George: There has been more than one president with this name, and this name is timeless and can strike many emotions (also, Prince George!).
8. Hillary: Hillary Clinton is one politician who many young girls and women look up to, and she can hold her own in any political meeting. If you also want your daughter to grow up with a strong sense of self and willing to tackle hard topics, Hillary is a great choice.
9. Michelle: Another timeless name that we've seen recently in the political arena. Having the same name as both the First Lady and a rumored candidate for the Republican nomination in the 2012 U.S. presidential race, your daughter will be influenced for sure.
There are some people in this world who have left the planet only after making a huge impact. If you'd like your baby to have their name inspired by someone who has changed the world and you'd like them to be inspired to do the same, there are some great choices.
10. Martin: Inspired by Martin Luther King Jr., giving your baby this name carries a sense of wisdom and power to make the world a better place.
11. Rosa: When I think of someone who has changed the world, I can't forget Rosa Parks. Any baby girl inspired by this woman has big shoes to fill but will have a world of greatness waiting for her.
12. Nelson: Nelson Mandela changed the whole world with his amazing life, and if you want your child to be a future world-changer, Nelson is not a bad name choice.