Pregnant & Looking Great!
If hot pants and boy shorts are not your style, never fear. There is still a lot to embrace.
- Leggings, like Preggers, plus a cute tunic are stylish and comfortable — a must during pregnancy.
- Get a maxi dress, or two, or three. Baby bumps never looked better than in a flowing dress that fits you comfortably while showing off your new curves.
- Bikinis are back. Some can pull this one off. Some can't (that would be me).
- Baseball type fan tees, boyfriend jeans, and a pair of flats? Sounds like perfect maternity clothing to me!
- There has never been a better time to have fun with fashion, even during pregnancy. This spring, prints and bright colors are in. Take advantage of the trend with patterned pants or skirts, and pairing them with a basic top.
- Top off tanks and other form fitting shirts with a chic bomber jacket.
- Patched, ripped, and torn jeans. A good pair of pregnancy jeans will keep you in style during (and after) pregnancy.
- Vintage. Fashion doesn't have to cost a fortune. Visit a local thrift store, and you just may find some deals, as well as some vintage clothing and/or accessories that will have you stylin' this spring.
Pregnancy is a great excuse to shop (or swap fashions with a friend) and celebrate this year's newest fashions!