My Pregnancy Week 24

Brought to you by
Pregnancy Week 24

Your baby continues to grow and develop inside of you. She is now about the size of an ear of corn: measuring around 12 inches long and weighing a little over 1 pound. In the coming weeks, your baby will continue to grow and mature at a fast rate, gaining about 6 ounces of weight a week. Her brain is growing rapidly, and her taste buds are developing.

He is pretty lean at 24 weeks, but he'll soon be putting on some “baby fat” to fill out his frame and his wrinkled skin, which is due to the lack of subcutaneous fat. He has begun to develop white blood cells. These cells are responsible for fighting off disease and infection. His lungs develop branches this week, and his inner ear is completely developed. In fact, he has basic control over all of his senses: hearing, touch, taste, smell, and vision!

What do you think?

My Pregnancy Week 24

1. Profile photo of Sheena Sheena says:

this is my first baby and i have gained 18 pds so far and im 24 wks and 2 days and have a 110 days left til i get to meet my lil man im so happy i love him so much!!!!

2. Profile photo of love love says:

My first baby I will be turning 24 wks. In one more day 🙂

3. Profile photo of Belkys Belkys says:

2 more days and I will be 24 weeks jeje I am so happy

4. Profile photo of rebecca rebecca says:

already gained 20 poundsand it’s making me very nervousabout how much more I am going to gain .has anybody else experienced this

• Profile photo of CourtneyBell CourtneyBell says:

I have! I asked my doc at my first appointment and he said he’d like to see me gain around 20….buuuut I’m already there! At my last appointment he didn’t say anything about it though. So I’m just trying to watch what I eat and keep it under control. I wouldn’t worry unless your doctor brings it up 🙂

5. Profile photo of rebecca rebecca says:

I am 24 weeks and 4 days. this is my fourth babyall boys .my youngest is almost 10so it has been quite different not having hadbaby for so long

6. Profile photo of mom2guys mom2guys says:

24 weeks and 4 days

7. Profile photo of lauracontin lauracontin says:

I am 24 weeks pregnant with twin boys today!! I already have two girls, so two boys will complete our family! We are all very excited to meet them! Being pregnant with twins has been relatively easy so far, but I am getting huge! <3

8. This is my first and I love feeling him move around everyday now. It’s comforting.

9. I am 24 weeks with my 3rd child. Her name is Raelan Grace. Im am ready to meet her and so is her big brother and sister. 🙂

10. I’m 24 weeks , and 2 days pregnate with my first child. I’ having a little girl and her name is Na’Miyah. I’m so excited along with my family , and this is a very beautiful process , and honestly theres NOTHING like it. i cant wait to hold my little princess come on JUNE , 12 , 2013 🙂

11. Profile photo of Samantha Samantha says:

I’m 24 weeks and 3 days with a little boy! His name will be Nathaniel! 🙂 Can’t wait!!

12. Profile photo of heatherbee heatherbee says:

I am 24 weeks and 2 days with my first baby, We are having a little boy, My husband is so thrilled he already had 3 girls from a previous marriage So he is so excited. Not to mention after 5 years of trying it finally happened, I am getting nervous and scared all at the same time.

13. Profile photo of daydaycherry daydaycherry says:

im 24 weeks and 3 days im so excited …still inpaitent because i havent had an ultrasound yet and dont know what im having because these doctors take too long..i want to know what im having already !!

14. Profile photo of ketta ketta says:

we are having a girl cant wait until LAURA get here 05/08/2013

15. Profile photo of ketta ketta says:

iam 24 weeks with 16 more weeks to go cant wait until saturday to find out what iam having

16. Profile photo of verochka31 verochka31 says:

24 weeks and going strong and well. can’t wait to meet my precious daughter and our Blessing number five!!

17. Profile photo of neisha neisha says:

awe im so excited

18. It’s going by so fast! Starting to get nervous…

19. 24 weeks…I cant wait until my 1st little girl arrives Keon’jana. I am so happy this is truly a blessing!!! 🙂

20. Profile photo of lolagrace lolagrace says:

24 weeks and counting… Can’t wait to see and hold baby Grace!!! What a blessing 🙂

21. Profile photo of marlene marlene says:

24 weeks today… can’t wait to meet my little princess

22. Profile photo of Amanda Amanda says:

I’ll be 24 weeks tomorrow, and it seems like the time is going pretty quickly but I still feel like I’m so far away from meeting my little girl. My 3 year old son keeps telling me he can’t wait to see his sister!!!

23. Profile photo of latasha latasha says:

OMG..CANT WAIT 2 HAVE MY 2ND BABY IN MY ARMS..LUV BOTH MY KIDS SO MUCH….

EverydayFamily.com Week-by-Week Newsletter

Receive weekly updates on your pregnancy or new baby’s development as well as Free Stuff, Special Offers, Product Samples, Coupons, Checklists and Tools you can use today, and more from EverydayFamily! Plus all new members are entered to win FREE diapers for a year! Receive weekly updates on your pregnancy or new baby’s development as well as Free Stuff, Special Offers, Product Samples, Coupons, Checklists and Tools you can use today, and more from EverydayFamily! Plus all new members are entered to win FREE diapers for a year!

Due Date or Baby's Birth Date

By clicking the "Join Now" button you are agreeing to the terms of use and privacy policy.