Pregnancy Week by Week

Brought to you by

Every week you and your baby are experiencing exciting changes. Each week below describes how your baby is developing and how your body is adapting to support the new life that is growing inside you. So be sure to check our Weekly Pregnancy Guide every week, or sign up for automatic updates, to find out how the miracle of life is unfolding inside you.

First trimester

Second trimester

Third trimester

What do you think?

Pregnancy Week by Week

1. Profile photo of tierra tierra says:

im loving every week by week information it helps me to understand human life

2. Profile photo of Venetia Venetia says:

I’m having my second child. But this pregnancy is so very different from my first. Is this normal?

3. Profile photo of anastazia anastazia says:

Hello its my first time carrying a baby in my womb I wish having him/her soon though still am having a long journey
    Anyways help me to get information on how my baby grow week by week….plizzzz

4. Profile photo of Hello Hello says:

I just found out my husband and I are having twins! These are our first ones and I don’t think it’s fully sunk in that we’re having twins. I was scared about giving birth to one child; now it’s actually two. Thankfully we are only 6 weeks and one day along, so we have plenty of time for this to sink in. All in all we feel very blessed and excited!

5. Profile photo of Timothy Timothy says:

we are past this point now.. and excitd

6. Profile photo of Amalia Amalia says:

I’m 21 weeks pregnant and its my first child. I found out we’re having a baby boy. my husband is very excited because its what he wanted. I’m so glad my baby boy is healthy and can’t wait to have him in my arms soon πŸ™‚

7. Profile photo of Amalia Amalia says:

I’m 21 weeks pregnant and its my first child. I found out were having a baby boy and my husband is very excited because its what he wanted. I’m so glad my baby boy is healthy and hope to have him soon in my arms πŸ™‚

8. Profile photo of Champagne Champagne says:

Im 19 weeks and 2 days it’s my first im a little scared!

9. I’m 12 weeks pregnant and sohappy to bring another child into the world

10. Profile photo of Erica Erica says:

I’m 16 weeks pregnant and so excited <3 πŸ™‚

11. Profile photo of Danielle Danielle says:

How do I know if I am pregnant

12. Profile photo of Namaste Namaste says:

It’s a miracle – the birth kids!

13. Profile photo of rebecca rebecca says:

im 7 weeks pg and i am having really bad gas and cravings and night sickness anybody can help me in some ideas in making them stop im so misrable

14. Profile photo of Hailey Hailey says:

18 more weeks to go untill My Fiancee, our daughter,& I get to meet our little man! Im very nervous about being able to stay sane while taking care of a 2 year old and a newborn! Its going to be tough but we love our children and we are willing to do anything for them. <3 Mommy, Daddy and Adilynn cant wait to meet you Axton!

15. Profile photo of Brenda Brenda says:

Reallllybut not pregnant now

16. Profile photo of Cassandra Cassandra says:

I’m pregnant with my first, and we both want a girl, but he already has 2 boys! What if he only makes boys? I’ll be happy with whatever gender it is, as long as the baby is healthy, but I’m worried he’ll be disappointed…

17. Profile photo of Darlynn Darlynn says:

This is my third child and I’m having a first boy in my family,I’m 35 weeks and 4 days.I can’t wait to get to hold him and cuddling him up on my arm, so excited.

18. Im 27 Weeks 2days. Im having a boy it’s my first child and im very excited alil nervous and anxious.. im looking forward to meeting my new bundle of joy in december, i can’t wait πŸ™‚

• Profile photo of emonda emonda says:

ohhh thats so cute, im 25weeks and dont know what im having yett but im a first time mom as well and i cant wait to see my little baby, my next ultra sound is oct 11 so hopefully it lets me see what it is, so nurvous to go into labor dont know what to do but i cant wait thow.

19. Profile photo of Shaylee Shaylee says:

13weeks 3 days.Having twins.my first pregnancy.very excited but nervous.I’m kind of looking for a supportive person or group, ill be 17 in november.I’ll be a single mom threw this whole thing and love my pregnancy so far, felt babies moment first time last week:)

20. Profile photo of Lallison Lallison says:

got about three more weeks until my third trimester and i feel better than ever been working out a lot more and just getting mentally ready for the baby i need to re arrange my room so i have room for the baby but other than that i am pretty content with what i have become as a person in these six months.

21. Profile photo of erin erin says:

IM PRGNANT AGAIN AND ALREADY HAVE A 51 WEEK OLD

22. Profile photo of Lena Lena says:

Other then a cerclage and now bed rest, I’m enjoying my pregnancy. All I want is a healthy baby. More than half way there!

23. Profile photo of Adrii Adrii says:

One more week until ii hit the 3rd trimester times being going slow since ii became pregnant… and ii so cant wait to get out of this pregnancy up to 26 weeks and ii still have nausea and vomiting all day =/ im xhausted ill rather be in bed with my little boy in me arms than going to throw up every hour

24. Profile photo of nisha nisha says:

i love being prego but i’m passed ready for it to be over with and my love bug in my arms.

25. Profile photo of Lourdes Lourdes says: