- Does your toddler behave differently with the nanny than he/she does with you?
- Does your toddler have any imaginary friends?
- Do you have to clean up your child’s speech when translating for others, claiming he/she is saying nicer things than he/she actually is?
- How did you correct your child’s parental favoritism?
- Does your toddler favor one parent over the other?
- What does your toddler do when he/she falls down?
- Do you ever worry about your child’s happiness?
- Do you pay your nanny on the books?
- If you share/have shared a nanny with a friend or neighbor, is your relationship with your friend or neighbor still good?
- Have you ever brought your sick toddler to work?
- Do you share a nanny with a friend or neighbor?
- Have you ever stolen a friend or relative’s nanny?
- Have you ever taken your sick toddler to daycare?
- Does your child attend preschool?
- If you do not pay your nanny on the books, why not?
- When your toddler gets sick, who usually stays home with him/her?
- Would you hire a nanny or babysitter who is more attractive than you?
- At what age did your toddler successfully start using a spoon on her own?
- How long was your toddler’s last nap?
- At what age did your child start running?
- How does your toddler play with other children?
- How would you best describe your child’s personality?
- How was your child’s vocabulary at 14 months?
- What was your 14-month-old more skilled at?
- Was your child walking at 13 months?
- What is your child afraid of?
- Is your child…
Health and Hygiene
- Do you sometimes skip brushing your child’s teeth?
- Does your toddler drink the bath water?
- Has your child been given the chicken pox vaccine?
- Do you plan to vaccinate your child?
- Have you ever ignored the advice of your child’s doctor?
- How frequently do you call your child’s doctor for advice?
- What do you do when your child pees in the bathtub?
- What steps are you taking to try and prevent your child from developing allergies or asthma?
- Have you and your child’s pediatrician ever disagreed on anything?
- How frequently do you get sick?
- What will you do for your toddler’s second birthday?
- When did your toddler first stand on one foot?
- When did your child make his/her first friend?
- At what age was your child’s first sentence?
- Did you keep a lock from your child’s first haircut?
- When did your toddler write his/her first letter?
- Where was your child’s first haircut?
- When was your child’s first haircut?
- What did you do for your child’s first birthday?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you feed your child each day?
- Do you water down your child’s juice?
- Do you give your child vitamins?
- Other than breastfeeding, how does your child drink his/her beverages?
- What is your toddler’s favorite snack?
- Which junk foods does your child most crave?
- How often do you serve breakfast food for dinner?
- Does your toddler seem to prefer vegetables or fruits?
- Does your child drink much water?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- Does your toddler have a television in his/her room?
- Do you ever put your toddler in a harness?
- How protective are you of your toddler?
- How often do you use television to distract your child so that you can get a break?
- Do you ever go on long drives simply to put your toddler to sleep?
- Do you ever try to put your child to bed earlier than usual because they are testing your nerves?
- How many pairs of shoes does your toddler have that fit right now?
- What do you do if your toddler gets hurt?
- How much do you generally spend on your toddler’s shoes?
- What keeps your toddler entertained while you are running errands together?
- What is your preferred potty training method?
- How long did it take to potty train your child?
- Do you ever tell people that your toddler is weaned or potty trained when he/she is not?
- At what age did your child start potty training?
- At what age was your child potty trained?
- Which training pants work best for potty training?
- Are boys or girls easier to potty train?
- Did your toddler ever have a “relapse” during his/her potty training?
- Are you worried about toy recalls?
- Has your toddler ever had a toy that was later recalled?
- How strict are you about your toddler wearing sunscreen?
- Does your family have a plan in case of an emergency, such as a natural disaster or terrorist attack?
- Have you ever accidentally left your child’s car seat unbuckled?
- Do you ever leave your child alone in the car?
- How prepared are you for an emergency at home?
- BPA is a chemical found in many plastic products, such as baby bottles and toys, which may be harmful to development and reproduction. Are you worried about BPA?