Maternity Fashion: The Mom Next Door
Mom Next Door
You've already got a wardrobe built for motherhood. Casual comfort in jeans, t-shirts, sweaters, and other easily washable separates is your uniform. This doesn't mean a lack of style; you just know that natural make up, flattering cuts and colors, and lived-in casuals are always in style.
Jennifer Garner. With a relatable style that is more best friend than Hollywood star, Jennifer strikes a key with many who see her as an example of natural beauty and achievable style. Throughout her second pregnancy, she relied on feminine tops and jeans, simple dresses, and her adorable accessory of choice, daughter Violet.
- It is the quintessential fashion search – the perfect pair of jeans. Try on several styles to find the best fit for you. There are options for different body types and stages of pregnancy, so that you can find the fit to flatter your belly.
- Face framing necklines, floral prints, and feminine details on top can help keep denim feeling girly instead of sloppy.
- Maternity t-shirts are a great basic that are cut to give you the coverage you need for your growing bump.
- Don't forget to dress up! Find at least one great dress for special occasions that makes you feel like the sexiest pregnant woman in the world.
- Even when you're wearing jeans, a great purse, fun scarf, or perfect jewelry completes the look. Accessories like this fit for all nine months, so make good use of them!