Course Directory

We've compiled relevant articles and videos into easy to use courses, allowing you to save time and find the resources you are looking for in one place. Our courses will guide you through materials chosen to get you the information you need, without the searching and struggle. Begin at the beginning, or choose the course that interests you the most. Check out the options and try it out now!

My preconception

My pregnancy

My baby

My EverydayKid

My lifestyle

What do you think?

Course Directory

1. Profile photo of Miriam Miriam says:

Very helpful tools for all stages my child will go through. I am delighted with the understanding between my child and I because of these tools.

2. Profile photo of Lindsay Lindsay says:

When will the quizzes be back?

3. Profile photo of teresa teresa says:

can’t get the questions at the end of course to show up

4. Profile photo of Ricky Ricky says:

I am working through the directory, finding out great ideas I hadn’t thought of yet

5. I was trying to do the Preparing your home course but every time I go from step 3 of 11 to 4 of 11 it brings me to a video, now I’ve watched the video multiple times and I still can’t seem to get to step 4. Am I doing something wrong? If so, what? If not, how do I get to step 4, I really want to read those articles

6. Profile photo of april april says:

I have done all of my pregnancy and all of my baby and several surveys and yet I haven’t received a single badge . What is wrong with what I am doing ?

• Profile photo of Sara McTigue, CLCEditor Sara McTigue, CLC says:

Thank you for your question! When the site updated, the quiz at the end of the course was removed. This is an issue we’re aware of and are currently working very hard to fix. In the meantime, if you let me know which course you were attempting to complete, I’ll be more than happy to award you your badge for it and you can go back in to take your quiz later. Thanks for your patience!

7. Profile photo of Dario Dario says:

I don’t understand how I’m to do the courses. I read all the articles on preconception, what do I do know?

• Profile photo of Sara McTigue, CLCEditor Sara McTigue, CLC says:

8. im having the same problem….help :/

• Profile photo of Sara McTigue, CLCEditor Sara McTigue, CLC says:

Hi Cristina805! Thank you for your feedback! We are currently working very hard to fix this issue. In the meantime, if you let me know which course you were attempting to complete, I’ll be more than happy to award you your badge for it and you can go back in to take your quiz later. Thanks for your patience!

9. Profile photo of KMM2425 KMM2425 says:

Since the update, how do you complete the courses? I read the articles and watch the videos but cannot get to the quiz?? Please help!

• Profile photo of Sara McTigue, CLCEditor Sara McTigue, CLC says:

Hi Kim! Thank you for your feedback! This is an issue we’re aware of and are currently working very hard to fix. In the meantime, if you let me know which course you were attempting to complete, I’ll be more than happy to award you your badge for it and you can go back in to take your quiz later. Thanks for your patience!