Contact Member Services

We are here to help. If you are having a problem with any portion of the site or with your account, please fill out the form below to submit your request to our member services department. We will do our very best to respond within two business days. We want your experience on EverydayFamily.com to be as rewarding as possible and your feedback is appreciated.

Please click here to Login or Edit your membership.

Please click here for advertising opportunities.

If you are interested in writing for EverydayFamily, fantastic! Please click HERE and fill out the proper forms to help us learn more about you.

First Name (required)

Email (required)

Comments / Questions

If you are experiencing difficulty with the site, please check this page for help with how to clear your browser’s cookies and cache, which will likely eliminate any issues you are experiencing. We're extremely sorry for any inconvenience, and we thank you for your continued membership! If you are still experiencing trouble following clearing your browser's cookies and cache, please complete the form above and our Member Services team will be more than happy to help.

To be sure you receive our reply, please add the following email address to your email account's address book: members@everydayfamily.com. Or, please be sure to check your email’s SPAM/junk folders for our communication, then mark “Not SPAM” so that any future communications from us aren’t sent where you won't see them. Thanks!

What do you think?

Contact Member Services

1. Profile photo of Shelby Shelby says:

I have written into the site on mulitple occasions trying to figure out why I got charged almost $200 for some free samples. I am a single mother of 2 kids and cant afford to be charged money like that. Especially for some FREE samples I was suppose to recieve. Still no one has gotten back to me.

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Shelby – I’m so sorry for the delayed response to your email. We have unfortunately had some issues with our Contact Requests recently, which have now been resolved. Please let us know if for some reason you did not receive our reply – be sure to check your email’s SPAM/Junk folder, as our communication sometimes goes there. Thank you!

2. Profile photo of Callie Callie says:

Did anyone ever get the free diaper bags from similac and/or enfamil etc. thank you

3. Profile photo of John John says:

Thanks for sharing

4. Profile photo of Colleen Colleen says:

I have sent an email, and replied to the email notification I received, and I still have not heard anything. I was told I won a car seat, and I never received it. I would love more information please!

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Colleen – I apologize for the trouble! Have you received your car seat? I just returned from maternity leave and am working to tie up any loose ends that may have been missed while I was out. Thanks!

5. Profile photo of Leena Leena says:

This company ordered 121.85$ worth of diapers on my account when all I did was choose to receive the free sample of diapers cream and wipes. Someone needs to contact me real quick.

6. Profile photo of Nijal Nijal says:

i ordered free diapers, they charged me 9.95$ for shipping, but i didn’t get any confirmation mail.

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Nijal – We believe you are speaking about your order with EverydayHappy (http://www.everydayhappy.com/), which is a separate company from ours. We’re sorry to hear you may not have received a confirmation email from EverydayHappy following your trial order. This may have been sent to your email’s SPAM/Junk folder so please be sure to check there. You will need to contact them directly to determine the status of your order: http://www.everydayhappy.com/contacts. Thanks!

7. Profile photo of stoyanka stoyanka says:

Love free stuff !!!!!!

8. Profile photo of Alise Alise says:

You guys need a 1800 number this is ridiculous.

9. Profile photo of Miguel Miguel says:

You dont delivery to Puerto Rico?

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Miguel – Unfortunately, the offers, coupons, and sweepstakes offered on our site are only available within the United States, not its territories. Our apologies for the inconvenience. The companies we partner with set the qualifications for their own offers which we host on our site. We hope you enjoy the other benefits of your EverydayFamily membership!

10. How do I get the free diapers

11. Profile photo of Timothy Timothy says:

Hi Megan, I know you are very busy and I don’t mean to be a bother when asking for a “free” gift but I was wondering if you were getting close to making a decision on what my prize was going to be on being the “top” point person ? As you know it took daily visits and a lot of time to be the top point earner. Meeka just turned 1 year old last week if that helps you in making a decision on a gift. Hope to hear from you soon.. Tim 🙂

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Tim – Sorry for the delay. We’ve been trying to get a good report from the old point-keeping system so that we can reward all of the top point earners, but have been unsuccessful in getting exactly what we wanted (part of why we’ll no longer be using that system!). We think we’ve found a solution that will work, it’s just going to take more manual effort on my end. 🙂 We do know the prize we’ll be awarding, so I’ll reach out to you early next week at the latest. Thank you for your patience!

12. Profile photo of Janell Janell says:

I saw a link on facebook to join everydayfamily.com and receive free sampes of products. It says Step One: Register with everydayfamily.com, Step Two: Choose your free sample, Step Three: Confirm your membership.
    I’m not seeing where I can choose free samples. I see links to join other sites to get access to their free stuff, but nothing from everydayfamily.com. Please help.

13. Profile photo of Octavia Octavia says:

Why isn’t the winner for the play yard November 30 sweepstakes listed with the others?

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Octavia – It can sometimes take us a few weeks to select a winner we actually receive confirmation from. We do our best to select and contact a winner within a day or two of the completion of a sweepstakes, and the winner’s information will display on this page once they’ve been contacted. If we don’t hear back from them within 5-days we will select and contact a new winner and their name will be displayed. Thanks, and good luck!

14. Profile photo of Constance Constance says:

I have signed up for the gerber and enfamil baby stuff. They both said they would be sending a diaper bag filled with stuff and I still haven’t recieved anything. I signed up in October. How long does it usually take to recieve stuff? I have sent three messages to everyday family and have gotten no response. If anyone can help me that would be great. Thanks!

15. Profile photo of edwina edwina says:

It’s a cool site. . I like it

16. Profile photo of k k says:

HELP! Received an email from Everydayfamily in October that said CanvasPeople were giving away free photo canvas until 11/15. Received a second Everdayfamily email about it a week later. I am trying to create my free canvas and went through the link in the Everydayfamily email , however it is not showing as free – it is showing as $75. The email does not have any kind of coupon code to type in. I am running out of time to use this offer. Can any editor please advise????

17. Profile photo of jessica jessica says:

I’m trying to enter sweepstakes and it says I completed them but about a minute later the same one pops up as if I didn’t enter. What is that about? Is it even letting me enter any of these sweepstakes?

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi Jessica – If it says your entry has been completed then you’re entered. You’re allowed to enter up to ten times per day so that’s why the sweepstakes is showing for you again. Good luck!

18. Profile photo of Damariz Damariz says:

love this webside, im just having a little trouble trying to comment and change my profile, i hope you cant help me

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

I’m so glad to hear you’re loving the site! What exactly are you having trouble with? I see some comments on here from you recently – thanks for participating! What changes are you hoping to make to your profile? Just let me know and I’m happy to attempt to help!

19. Profile photo of Precious Precious says:

My first child is a year and six month I have not gotting another one I don’t know what do cause I need it now.

20. Profile photo of Precious Precious says:

Please I am from Nigeria I don’t know if I am welcome into this group?

• Profile photo of Megan KlayEditor Megan Klay says:

Hi there! You can absolutely still be a member and receive our newsletters and other great member benefits! Unfortunately, the offers and coupons offered on our site are only available within the United States. This is determined by the company sponsoring the offer, and is outside of our control. Our apologies for the inconvenience. This is something that we are potentially looking to change in the future, so please be sure to check back with us.

21. Profile photo of Precious Precious says:

I have waited for five years after my marriage before get an issue now I am expecting more I don’t know what to do

22. Profile photo of Bianca Bianca says:

Love this site, but wish it had more for those expecting multiples. i cant be the only one…… and if there is, i cant find it….

23. Profile photo of Miranda Miranda says:

I love this site but I am constantly having to log back in even when I don’t leave the page and when I enter the sweepstakes it never seems to register:( But the actual site is amazing and I’m addicted. I visit daily.

24. Profile photo of Amanda Amanda says:

I honestly just happen to ckick on this website by chance not even 30 minutes ago an I’m already in love with this website !! Everything is informative and easy to find, the giveaways are also very nice and easy-to-use there are so many articles to chose and fun to read. very well done!!!