10 Things I Would Do if I Won the Lottery
There is nothing wrong with dreaming big, right? Each week when we buy a lottery ticket, I think “This could be the one!” “This could be the winning ticket that will change my life forever!”
The funny thing is, I have made a list of ten things I would do immediately upon winning the lottery. And really, it’s sad. I don’t dream as big as I think I do, I guess. And from the looks of things, based on this list I must be pretty happy with my life.
Today I share with you the Top 10 things I would do if I won the lottery! What would YOU do with the money?
1. Pay off all our debt! Wooohoooo!
2. We have 5 girls (and 1 man) living in our home with just one bathroom. So, I would hire a contractor (because my husband would never actually finish the job) and add another bathroom to our humble home.
3. Fix my washing machine. It works just fine, but the ‘computer' on the front got broken when one of my daughters jammed the buttons with a chair. (Don’t ask). It's like $250 to fix it, which never seems to be in the weekly expendable budget.
4. Put new tires on my paid off van and have it professionally detailed! Maybe add a sunroof. But I would NOT buy a new car.
5. Schedule a two-week vacation to the Florida Keys in a beach front home. And yes, I would take the kids.
6. Buy throw pillows and new curtains for my living room. Every time I shop for throw pillows, I cannot get myself to pay $60 for 6 or 7 new couch pillows, especially when I imagine the groceries I could buy with that.
7. Buy myself some clothes. Without looking at the price tags. And maybe a pair of shoes since I only have 2 decent pairs. And take my girls new clothes shopping as well.
8. Go the dentist and get all the dental work I need done, DONE!
9. Buy my husband a motorcycle. He deserves one. Of course, it would be under the stipulation that NONE of my daughters could ride with him. Ever. And luckily, in Georgia we have a helmet law.
10. And last but certainly not least – PUBLISH MY BOOK/BOOKS! Momspirational has so many big dreams squashed by not enough money! 🙂
Eventually, I would also like to donate money to some charities that help children. Maybe take in a foster child or two, and make sure that each of my daughters has a savings account big enough to help them out throughout their life.
If you were to WIN BIG – What would you do with the money?