Sippin’ on Summer: 20 Perfect Drink Recipes to Try
Who doesn't love refreshingly cool drinks in the summertime? Whatever you like to sip on, we've got an impressive collection of drink recipes to suit every taste.
If you're in the mood for a little bit of alcohol, try some of these:
- Barefoot Bubbly Ruby Red Bliss. When cranberry and lime meet Barefoot's Red Moscato Champagne, the deliciousness is irresistible.
- Blood Orange Marga-Tea-Tas. White tea gives the traditional margarita a nice twist.
- Bloody Maria. If you enjoy a classic Bloody Mary, you're going to really enjoy this one.
- Blue Sunset. Pineapple, rum, and curacao—need we say more? It tastes like a vacation.
- Baileys Original Iced Coffee. Is there anything more delicious than an iced coffee?
- Killer Colada. Two. You're going to want two—one for each hand.
- Mango Margarita. So many variations of these, but this one might just be the best.
- Sparkling Red Cherry Punch. This calls for a fancy affair as the sparkling wine makes this pretty drink feel really elegant.
- Vanilla Sunrise. Oh sweetly tart grenadine, you bring out the best in this sunrise.
- Twist of Lime Margaritas. Simple, easy, and of course, so darn good.
If you're steering clear of alcohol right now, or just want to share your beverage with you kids, try some of these:
- Sangria. This recipe comes from Seattle's Best Coffee, and this fruity mix is worth a try.
- ReaLemon Lemonade. Amazing—it is just like summertime in a glass.
- Sweet Cherry Smoothie. Perfectly sweet and tart, this lovely smoothie will hit the spot.
- Strawberry Splash Punch. This is so pretty and frothy and just might become a strawberry addict's favorite.
- Tropical Punch with Fruity Tea Ice Cubes. Iced raspberries give this tea a refreshing twist.
- Watermelon Raspberry Lemonade. What could make raspberry lemonade even better? Watermelon, of course! This beverage is divine.
- Lemon-Lime Iced Tea. This is going to be loved by tea fans, because who doesn't love a twist of lime?
- Luscious Lime Summer Smoothie. One taste of this will transport you to a tropical paradise.
- Iced Cold Brewed Coffee Spritzer. A coffee spritzer can only be described as wonderful, and if you add a little bit of chocolate syrup to it, well, then it's complete bliss.
- Cool Down Cranberry Lemonade. A touch of mint and a little cranberry dresses up traditional lemonade.
Kick back wherever your beach is and enjoy one or three of these beverages. Cheers!