Love Is in the Air at EverydayFamily #EFLove
February is a special month for my family. Although the shortest of all the months, in our home it is packed with celebrations. My parents were married on Valentine’s Day. My husband was born February 17th, which happens also to be the day we met and the day that he proposed to me. Two of our three children celebrate a February birthday – although it only happens every four years for my leap-babies – and the other child just missed the mark by a few days, since she decided that my uterus was too comfy to exit until March rolled around.
It’s a busy month – full of parties and plans, laughter and love. And while I know that we have extra to celebrate in our home, I know that families all over are finding ways to show their love in February.
In fact, as we planned our month here at EF, I wasn’t the only one thinking all things love. Our bloggers are focused on all kinds of love:
Loving your family – by building sibling relationships or by getting in the picture.
Loving your partner – by trying some budget-friendly/stay-at-home/perfect-for-pregnancy dates or by pursuing counseling, even if you’re sure you’re done.
Loving your home – by making some sweet treats or creating beautiful art by crafting with your kids.
We’ve got all this – and more – headed your way this month. But we also want to know about love from you! There are so many kinds of love that can be experienced each day. To get everyone ready for the holiday that encourages us all to spread love, we’re encouraging you to show us – and the world – 7 days of what you love.
We’re going to be on Instagram, sharing our take on 7 days of #EFLove. We’d love to have you join us, to share and honor the love your family shares, too! To get you started, check out our calendar below!
- 2/8 Giggles & Grins – Is there anything better than laughter? Who has a giggle that you adore?
- 2/9 Puppy Love – Whether it is an actual furry friend you adore, or that sweet rush of silliness that comes with first love, show us your puppy (or kitty or baby) love!
- 2/10 Happily Ever After – What does your fairy tale look like?
- 2/11 Cuddles – These last weeks of winter are a great excuse for extra cuddle time!
- 2/12 Hugs – A certain snowman loves a warm hug, and we bet your family does too!
- 2/13 Sweet – Whether your sweetness comes from sugar or from precious little ones, it’s hard to deny that love makes life sweeter!
- 2/14 Love – Happy Valentine’s Day! What do you love?