Just for Laughs! 25 Funnies to Share With Your Little One!
Kids love telling jokes, and they love laughing! Telling jokes is a great way to practice public speaking, and to sharpen their word skills. Here are some jokes to share with your kids, and that they can share with their friends:
- What did the duck say when he bought lipstick?
Put it on my bill.
- What did the egg say to the other egg?
Let‘s get cracking!
- What would you call a sleeping bull?
- Why is Turtle Wax so expensive?
Because turtles have such tiny ears.
- What’s in the middle of a jellyfish?
- Why did the parrot wear a raincoat?
So he could by polyunsaturated.
- What nails do carpenters hate to hit?
- What is at the end of everything?
The letter G.
- What do giraffes have that no other animal has?
- What goes tick, tick, woof, woof?
- How do you make soup golden?
Add 24 carrots.
- What’s smaller than an ant’s mouth?
An ant’s dinner.
- What does an aardvark like on its pizza?
- What kind of beans can’t grow in a garden?
- What two things aren’t eaten for breakfast?
Lunch and dinner.
- What do you get if Batman and Robin get smashed by a steam roller?
Flatman and ribbon.
- When is a car not a car?
When it turns into a garage.
- How much do pirates pay for their earrings?
- Why did the scientist install a knocker on his door?
He wanted to win the No-bell prize.
- Why did the atoms cross the road?
It was time to split!
- What do you do when your chair breaks?
Call a Chairman.
- Why do Eskimos wash their clothes in tide?
Because it's too cold out tide!
- What kind of car does Luke Skywalker drive?
- What is the biggest pencil in the world?
- Why did the boy blush when he opened the fridge?
He saw the salad dressing!