Holiday Maternity Looks for Less
The Holiday Season is officially in full swing and you're probably going to be attending a few Holiday parties over the next couple of weeks. Am I right? Well, today I've come up with three maternity looks featuring a pair of pants and three maternity looks with dresses that will help you to celebrate the season in style.
It can be difficult to think of investing in Holiday attire when ultimately you know that outfit isn't going to get much use.
The best part about these looks is that they don't come with a huge price tag. We always talk about how you can expand your wardrobe by purchasing versatile pieces that will get a lot of use by mixing and matching. I think you'll find these outfits are a great base for achieving looks from day to night.
I've chosen a pair of demi-panel, coated skinny jeans for under $30 at Old Navy. The great thing about these pants is that they instantly glam up any top because of the sheen pattern.
- A sparkly top is always a good choice for getting everyone in the holiday mood. Consider wearing a tank underneath with this type of fabric, it may cause some discomfort unless it is worn with a lining. Throw on a pair of sparkly flats to tie the look together. As always, a statement necklace with a sparkly wrist will add that final wow factor to your ensemble.
- This gold metallic top with the scoop neck and pleats will provide a comfortable, festive, chic, and stylish look. The gold tipped flats are the little detail that will bring the look together. Add a delicate necklace and a bracelet that has both black and gold detail to finish things off and you're ready to go!
- This rich cinnamon red, cowl neck sweater with a little sparkle is lovely; it has a nice flowy bottom. Glam it up with a pair of statement earrings and a fabulous cocktail ring. The cowl neck of the sweater already adds detail and dimension to the look so there is no need to add a necklace.
If a dress is more your style, we have three more looks.
All of the outfits are worn with a low black heel and a gold clutch. The earrings can easily be mixed and matched to create a look that works best for you. Each one of the dresses is made of a jersey material with basically the same style in mind.
- The little black dress is a must-have, even when pregnant, ladies!
- The same dress is shown in the second set in a seasonally appropriate color.
- If you're looking for a stripe pattern, the gold striped black dress is another lovely choice for the holidays.
It can be difficult to think of investing in holiday attire when ultimately you know that the outfit is going to get limited use. However, by incorporating accessories, bags, and great shoes that you already own you can easily come up with an outstanding maternity look for the holidays for little cost.
Looking for a maternity jacket to go over your fabulous maternity ensemble? Check out Maternity Styles: Gearing Up for Cool Weather.