Gift Guide for Little Dudes: 7 Toys Not to Miss
Santa Claus is coming to town!
But, what’s he bringing?!
Since I’ve already completed all of my Santa duties for the year (give it up for non-procrastinators!), I will share some cool ideas for you to snag your favorite little dudes!
Gift Guide for Little Dudes
1. Awesome robots. With interchangeable heads. I like evil face best.
2. Out of this world activity board. You tap it and build pretty things. This is under our tree right now because I can just see how it will occupy our destructively-creative child.
3. Ahoy matey wooden sword and shield. Because every little Dude dabbles in pirate land from time to time. But, they’re the good kind, promise.
4. Hey foxy lady. Meet my friends, foxy pilots? Not sure what these cool fox plush toys are dressed as, but they look pretty snazzy and seriously fun to hang with.
5. I ain’t lion, this costume is cool! If your little person likes getting dressed up like mine does, this lion cape and mask will be a fun addition to his repertoire!
6. Funky wooden racers. They’re fast. Probably only as fast as your child can run, but that’s fast enough, right?
7. Rwowr Monster Hands. For acting spooky and junk.
What’s on your little person’s wish list?!