In Case You Missed It: 10 of Our January Favorites
We had a lot of great blogs this January, but we know how it goes. Between babies and appointments and squeezing in a nap if it is at all possible, it's easy to miss a day visiting the site – and that can mean missing a lot! Just in case you missed them, here are some of our favorite blogs from this month—ten of them, in fact.
1. Vitamin D During Pregnancy: Are You Getting Enough? Amada Austin stresses the importance of getting enough of this vitamin during pregnancy and suggests five simple ways to get it.
2. 3 Strategies for Sticking to Your Weight Loss Resolutions. If fitness is on your list of new beginnings, Jeanna Strassburg offers up three ideas that'll help you stick to it.
3. 5 Ways to Enjoy Your Pregnancy (Even When You're Miserable). Sometimes pregnancy is uncomfortable, which is why Chaunie Bruise shares five ideas that will have you enjoying your pregnancy, even on the hardest days.
4. 8 Activities You Must Do With Your Toddlers and Preschoolers This Year. Allison Lee has compiled a list of activities for our kids, and believe me, it's a pretty good list.
5. 3 Simple Strategies to Help You Parent Better in the New Year. Let's join Mindi Stavish in her resolution to become a better parent.
6. One Non-Fat Latte, No Foam, 8-Ounce Latte…for Baby! Kim Shannon helps introduce a brand-new latte-style machine for baby formula.
8. 5 Tips for Helping Your Child Deal with Tragedy. Sometimes scary things happen, and the last thing we want is for our children to be affected adversely by it. Amanda Rodriguez shares her tips that have helped her family cope through a difficult time.
10. Post Partum Fab: Styling Tips Through Your Pregnancy. Sherry Fahrenwald is like our own personal stylist here, and if you're looking for a transitional wardrobe, she has some great ideas.
What do you think? What are your favorite posts from January?