Mother's Health During Pregnancy Week 37
Optional: Clothes for delivery (Some hospitals allow you to wear your own clothes during delivery; we suggest a robe and loose fitting shirt that you don't mind throwing away.)
- Slippers or socks
- Something to read, to pass the time during labor
- Music – again, to pass the time
- Relaxation items – massage oils, an extra pillow, and tennis balls
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, and face wash
- Change – for parking and the vending machines!
- Snacks from home
- Camera (and extra batteries or cord for charging)
- Nursing bra
- Nursing pads
- Maternity underwear
- Contact numbers for people you would like to share the good news with!
- Going home outfits for you and your new baby
- A car seat – This one won't fit in your bag of course, but it's necessary in order to bring your baby home!