Hot Topics In The Community
Potty training? Check. Milestones? Check. Childcare? Check. Want to share your thoughts and see what others are saying about these topics and more? Check out our polls.
- Does your toddler behave differently with the nanny than he/she does with you?
- What does your toddler do when he/she falls down?
- How did you correct your child’s parental favoritism?
- Does your toddler favor one parent over the other?
- Do you ever worry about your child’s happiness?
- Do you have to clean up your child’s speech when translating for others, claiming he/she is saying nicer things than he/she actually is?
- Does your toddler have any imaginary friends?
- Would you hire a nanny or babysitter who is more attractive than you?
- If you share/have shared a nanny with a friend or neighbor, is your relationship with your friend or neighbor still good?
- Do you share a nanny with a friend or neighbor?
- Have you ever stolen a friend or relative’s nanny?
- If you do not pay your nanny on the books, why not?
- Do you pay your nanny on the books?
- Have you ever brought your sick toddler to work?
- Have you ever taken your sick toddler to daycare?
- When your toddler gets sick, who usually stays home with him/her?
- Does your child attend preschool?
- At what age did your child start running?
- How long was your toddler’s last nap?
- At what age did your toddler successfully start using a spoon on her own?
- What is your child afraid of?
- Is your child…
- What was your 14-month-old more skilled at?
- How would you best describe your child’s personality?
- How was your child’s vocabulary at 14 months?
- How does your toddler play with other children?
- Was your child walking at 13 months?
Health and Hygiene
- Do you plan to vaccinate your child?
- Have you and your child’s pediatrician ever disagreed on anything?
- How frequently do you call your child’s doctor for advice?
- Do you ever bend the truth when talking about your child with his/her doctor?
- Have you ever ignored the advice of your child’s doctor?
- Has your child been given the chicken pox vaccine?
- What do you do to relieve your toddler’s congestion when he has a cold?
- How frequently do you get sick?
- How frequently does your toddler get sick?
- When did your child start wanting to brush his/her own teeth?
- Does your child enjoy it when you brush his/her teeth?
- What steps are you taking to try and prevent your child from developing allergies or asthma?
- Do you, your partner, or your other children suffer from allergies or asthma?
- Are you concerned about your toddler developing allergies or asthma?
- What do you do when your child poops in the bathtub?
- What do you do when your child pees in the bathtub?
- Do you sometimes skip your child’s bath time?
- Do you sometimes skip brushing your child’s teeth?
- Does your toddler drink the bath water?
- Are you concerned about childhood obesity?
- What will you do for your toddler’s second birthday?
- What did you do for your child’s first birthday?
- When did your toddler write his/her first letter?
- At what age was your child’s first sentence?
- When did your child make his/her first friend?
- When did your toddler first stand on one foot?
- Did you keep a lock from your child’s first haircut?
- Where was your child’s first haircut?
- When was your child’s first haircut?
- What is your toddler’s favorite snack?
- Does your toddler seem to prefer vegetables or fruits?
- Which junk foods does your child most crave?
- Does your child drink much water?
- Do you give your child vitamins?
- How many servings of fruits and vegetables do you feed your child each day?
- Do you allow your toddler to drink soda?
- How often do you serve breakfast food for dinner?
- Do you water down your child’s juice?
- Are you raising your child to be a vegetarian?
- Other than breastfeeding, how does your child drink his/her beverages?
- Is your child a picky eater?
- What keeps your toddler entertained while you are running errands together?
- Do you ever put your toddler in a harness?
- How protective are you of your toddler?
- Do you ever go on long drives simply to put your toddler to sleep?
- Do you ever try to put your child to bed earlier than usual because they are testing your nerves?
- Are there any toys that you have banned from your home?
- How often do you use television to distract your child so that you can get a break?
- What do you do if your toddler gets hurt?
- Do you and your child watch TV during meals?
- How much TV does your toddler watch per day?
- Does your toddler have a television in his/her room?
- How many pairs of shoes does your toddler have that fit right now?
- Are expensive toddler shoes worth the price?
- How much do you generally spend on your toddler’s shoes?
- Do you spank your child as a disciplinarian measure?
- Which training pants work best for potty training?
- At what age did your child start potty training?
- What is your preferred potty training method?
- How long did it take to potty train your child?
- Did your toddler ever have a “relapse” during his/her potty training?
- Do you ever tell people that your toddler is weaned or potty trained when he/she is not?
- At what age was your child potty trained?
- How strict are you about your toddler wearing sunscreen?
- Have you ever accidentally left your child’s car seat unbuckled?
- Do you ever leave your child alone in the car?
- Does your family have a plan in case of an emergency, such as a natural disaster or terrorist attack?
- How prepared are you for an emergency at home?
- BPA is a chemical found in many plastic products, such as baby bottles and toys, which may be harmful to development and reproduction. Are you worried about BPA?
- Has your toddler ever had a toy that was later recalled?
- Are you worried about toy recalls?