November 2010 Baby Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones, but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of baby product recalls that occurred in November 2010, along with the information you need to find out more.
November 2010 Baby Product Recalls
- Rocking Horse Depot Recalls to Repair Rocking Horse Toys Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Big Ideas Marketing Recalls to Repair Horse-on-a-Stick Toys Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Bassettbaby Recalls to Repair Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards
- Infant Car Seats Recalled by Britax Due to Laceration and Choking Hazards
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 4 December 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 4 December 2010
- >U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 4 December 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 4 December 2010
What do you think?