March 2011 Toddler Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones, but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of toddler product recalls that occurred in March 2011, along with the information you need to find out more.
March 2011 Toddler Product Recalls
- Manhattan Group Recalls Parents Wooden Activity Toys Due to Choking Hazard
- Kid O Products Recalls Wooden Puzzles Due to Choking Hazard
- Girls’ Jeans for Toddlers Recalled by Parigi Due to Choking Hazard
- Matilda Jane Recalls Girl’s Chelsa Dress Due to Choking Hazard
- Children’s Hooded Sweatshirts with Drawstrings Recalled by Sunsations Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Fun World Recalls Little Pet Vet and Dr. Littles Halloween Costumes with Toy Stethoscopes Due to Choking Hazard
- FAB/Starpoint Recalls Circo Beaded Door Curtains Due to Risk of Strangulation; Sold Exclusively at Target
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 5 April 2011. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 5 April 2011
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 5 April 2011. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 5 April 2011
What do you think?