July 2010 Toddler Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones, but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of toddler product recalls that occurred in July 2010, along with the information you need to find out more.
July 2010 Toddler Product Recalls
- Near Strangulation Prompts Recall of Roman and Roller Shades by Smith+Noble
- Child’s Death Prompts Recall to Repair Portable Playard Tent by Tots in Mind Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Pacifiers Recalled by Antonio Flores Due to Choking Hazard
- Pottery Barn Kids Recalls to Repair Drop-Side Cribs Due to Entrapment, Suffocation and Fall Hazards
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 1 August 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 1 August 2010
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 1 August 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 1 August
What do you think?