January 2010 Baby Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones, but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of baby product recalls that occurred in January 2010, along with the information you need to find out more.
2010 Baby Product Recalls
- Regal Lager Announces Recall to Repair CYBEX Strollers; Risk of Fingertip Amputation and Laceration Hazards
- Graco Recalls Strollers Due to Fingertip Amputation and Laceration Hazards
- Dorel Asia Recalls To Replace Cribs; Pose Strangulation and Suffocation Hazards
- Drop Side Cribs Recalled by Caramia Furniture Due to Fall and Entrapment Hazards
- Pull Toys Recalled by Manhattan Group LLC Due to Choking and Aspiration Hazards
- Tiny Love Recalls Wind Chime Toys Due to Puncture and Laceration Hazards
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 22 February 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 22 February 2010
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 22 February 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 22 February
What do you think?