February 2011 Toddler Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones, but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of toddler product recalls that occurred in February 2011, along with the information you need to find out more.
February 2011 Toddler Product Recalls
- Jogging Strollers Recalled by B.O.B. Trailers Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Recalls Children’s Watches Due to Risk of Skin Irritation
- Kristi G, SwimWays Corporation Recall Child Chairs Due To Fall Hazard
- MIKI HOUSE USA Recalls Children’s Hooded Jackets Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Snow Bikes Recalled by Tech 4 Kids Due to Fall Hazard
- Escalade Sports Recalls Oasis Playsets Due to Fall Hazard
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 3 March 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 3 March 2010
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 3 March 2010. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 3 March 2010
What do you think?