December 2010 Toddler Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones, but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of toddler product recalls that occurred in December 2010, along with the information you need to find out more.
December 2010 Toddler Product Recalls
- Lowe’s Stores Recall to Repair Roman Shades and Roll-Up Blinds; Two Near Strangulations Involved Young Children
- The First Years® Recalls American Red Cross® Cabinet Swing Locks; Latches Can Fail to Prevent Access by Children
- Circo Children’s Camping Combo Pack Recalled Due to Fire Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Target Stores
- Toddler Girl Garments Recalled by American Eagle Outfitters Due to Choking Hazard
- Girls’ Hooded Zip Jacket and Vest Sets with Drawstrings Recalled By Splendid Due to Strangulation Hazard
- Ceramic Banks Recalled by Oriental Trading Company Due to Violation of Lead Paint Standard
- Zoom Buggy Cars and Dream Pillow Stars Recalled by Kindermusik Due to Choking Hazard
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 6 January 2011. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 6 January 2011
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 6 January 2011. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 6 January 2011
What do you think?