Author: Salma Jafri
Salma Jafri is a work-at-home mom who manages a household, a business, and an energetic, willful toddler! She is a strong advocate of raising independent, confident, happy children who learn to deal with life’s tumbles and heights with grace and fortitude.
In her professional life, she runs a small freelance writing and online business development firm, WordPL, and is a Contributing Writer for Suite101.
Articles by this Author
- Dealing with Separation Anxiety
- What Pregnant Women Need to Know About Swine Flu - Risks, Statistics, Prevention, and Vaccination
- Is a Modified Immunization Schedule Safe for Your Baby?
- Tips for Effectively Administering Medicine to Your Toddler
- How to Take Your Baby’s Temperature, and Which Thermometer to Use
- Swine Flu and Children - Facts, Symptoms, Prevention, Treatment, and Vaccination
- When and How to Discipline Your Child Regarding Right and Wrong
- Baby Shoes Buying Guide
- Creating a Safe Play Area for Your Baby
- Cute and Practical Growth Chart Ideas
- Breastfeeding and the Working Mother
- The Effects of Cigarette Smoke on Children
- Babymoon Ideas and Locations
- Top 10 Tips for Choosing a Pediatrician for Your Child