Author: Dr. Rhona Berens, PhD, CPCC, Founder of Parent Alliance®
Rhona Berens, PhD, CPCC is an individual and relationship coach, and mom to a preschooler. Rhona is the Founder of Parent Alliance® (www.parentalliance.com), a relationship resource for expecting couples and parents with young kids who want their relationships to thrive after their babies arrive. Rhona received her training from the Coaches Training Institute and the Center for Right Relationship, and is accredited by the International Coach Federation. With the help of technology, Rhona coaches clients (both individuals and couples) across North America.
Articles by this Author
- Mood Swings & Relationship Swings During Pregnancy
- Lesbian & Gay Couples: Staying Connected as We Build Our Families
- Sleepy Marriages: The Importance of Shut-Eye for Relationships & Parenting
- Embracing Healthy Motherhood over the Myth of Ideal Motherhood
- Divorce with Kids: How to Co-Parent Effectively with an Ex
- Steps Toward Building Our Stepfamily
- Will a Baby Improve Your Relationship?
- We Used to Be So Close! Reconnecting Our Relationships & Communication