August 2011 Toddler Recalls
We all know the importance of staying informed of product recalls to ensure the safety of our precious little ones but staying on top of things can be a bit overwhelming. Let us help. Below you will find the list of toddler product recalls that occurred in August 2011 along with the information you need to find out more.
August 2011 Toddler Product Recalls
- Riding Toy Recalled by Radio Flyer Due to Fall Hazard
- Toy Keys with Remote Recalled by Battat Due to Choking Hazard
- Pacific Cycle Recalls Swing Sets Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Toys R Us
- Table-Top Clip-on Chair Recalled by phil&teds USA Due to Fall and Amputation Hazards
For more information on the product recalls above, visit www.cpsc.gov
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Toy Hazard Recalls Page. 12 September 2011. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 12 September 2011
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission Infant/Child Product Recalls (not including toys) Page. 12 September 2011. U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission. 12 September 2011
What do you think?